Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/31/2018
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Transaction Advisory Services Senior Associate will be responsible for managing financial, accounting and operational due diligence engagements for both strategic and financial buyers throughout the USA.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent required
- One (1) to two (2) years of prior TAS experience required
- An additional two (2) to three (3) years of public accounting experience, required, preferably within an audit role
- Prior experience interacting and working directly with C-level personnel preferred
- CPA required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically business writing aptitude
- Ability to interact with and adapt communication style to successfully convey messaging and objectives to all levels of management
- Capable of initiating and maintaining solid relationships with all levels of client personnel, as well as utilizing network and industry relationships to identify business development opportunities
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment either independently or within a team dynamic while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data to identify potential issues and propose the most appropriate resolutions to benefit the buyer
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information
- Excellent project management skills with ability to produce quality work project with an attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS desirable
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability