Senior C# Developer 9/20/2017
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 12479 Senior C# Developer (Open)
Did you grow up building cool stuff in your mom's basement? We hope so. This role will develop new features from scratch within our new digital platform that will support some of our largest enterprise customers. Yes, you can wear [insert your favorite superhero] cape to work.
This critical role will require a highly technical individual who excels working within a cross functional agile team to develop new components in a highly iterative fashion. The perfect candidate loves building solutions from the ground up and understands that a strong partnership with the product owner and QA teams is essential to success.
As you build our coolest new features, we will help you score big points with your spouse/partner. CSG provides you with unlimited vacation time, and market competitive pay and benefits, including 401K, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more.
What your day will look like (most days):
* Design and implement custom components on top of CSG's core product including integrations with third party systems via web services
* Active participation in project and team design meetings
* Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues
* Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments
* Point of contact for technical expertise for team members
To be considered for this game changer role, you have:
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or MIS
* 7+ years of development experience required
* Expert level knowledge on C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, and Web Services
* Experience developing applications using Design Patterns and SOLID principles
* Background in building scalable high performance applications
* Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Now you are just showing off:
* ElasticSearch experience is a plus
* Continuous automation tools, industry standards and best practices