Senior Compensation ERP Analyst 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company, is seeking a Senior Compensation ERP Analyst who has experience and in-depth understanding of Compensation, ERP and other business applications functionality, capabilities, and configuration to join our Compensation team.
In this role, you will provide detailed functional design recommendations for configurations and customizations of compensation business applications. The Sr Comp Analyst will be responsible for the development, testing, and training groups on application requirements, and ensure that each group has the business and technical information they need to produce deliverables for merit, bonus, equity, promotion and LTIP processes. It will also be responsible for vendor relationship, analyzing applications and determining technical issues that may involve coding, system performance, infrastructure impacts, and other concerns.
You will thrive in this role if you can interact with business clients, schedule and facilitate meetings, document business needs and translate them into a system solution and/or process, both from a functional and technical standpoint.
TECH WE USE: PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion, and Kenexa s Comp Analyst
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT COX?
At Cox, we believe that bold action and staying true to our values has enabled us to create a thriving business with more than 55,000 employees and 300 businesses. We believe in pushing the boundaries of what s possible. We think it s the creativity, diversity and entrepreneurial spirit of our employees that makes us great. Cox also offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for our employees.
* Minimum 5+ years professional experience in a related field (i.e. Compensation or Total Rewards) and 3+ years in general application implementation, support, and development experience, preferably in a client-server environment
* Strong analysis skills that have been proven in an application development / implementation environment
* Proven self-initiative and leadership skills
* Strong consulting/influence capabilities
* Ability to establish strong relationships with the business and vendors
* Ability to identify and understand problems and/or issues and develop solutions
* Interest in how systems can be used to solve business problems in compensation
* Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
* Strong quantitative reasoning skills
* Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities under tight deadlines
* Proven ability to work well independently with minimal supervision, as well as a part of a team
* Requires demonstrated intermediate/advanced Excel skills
* Ability to manage project: sub-project tasks, deliverables, and milestones
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Understanding of the Systems Implementation Life Cycle
* Experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion, and/or Kenexa s Comp Analyst a plus
* CCP designation a plus.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Enterprises
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.