This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/22/2017
Twenty Eighty Inc
Miller Heiman Group, an international organization devoted to improving sales performance and customer management excellence, is searching for a Senior Consultant for our Sales Strategy Consulting Practice--and we'd like you to join us!
Utilizing real-world experience of passionate sales practitioners, Miller Heiman Group brings in best-in-class expertise and practical experience to all aspects of the selling and customer management process. We support global organizations and have deep relationships with sales and executive leadership teams, allowing our new consulting practice to leverage our brand and market reputation to launch a new capability for Miller Heiman Group. Our Sales Strategy Consulting Practice will focus on sales transformation, specifically in the areas of sales compensation, competency modeling and territory design, as well as sales process and playbook creation.
Miller Heiman Group is currently seeking a Senior Consultant to contribute to our Sales Strategy Consulting Practice. The Senior Consultant will have regular interaction with our clients and prospects, and will develop and implement complex solutions to manage pressing client issues. Applying analytical rigor & business acumen, Senior Consultants will formulate recommendations, translating data into meaningful insights for our clients.
* Support business development efforts through prospect, client and industry research
* Consistently achieves results by understanding the customer's business, empathizing with their problems and setting a plan to meet their needs
* Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
* Synthesize data into actionable recommendations
* Develop and deliver client presentations in lead stakeholder meetings
* Manage day-to-day engagement tasks with clients
* Estimated travel: 25%
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
* 3+ years' experience in a client consulting capacity
* Must be able to understand and articulate business challenges based on experiences
* Ability to persuasively communicate insights and conclusions
* Project management experience
* Analytical and problem- solving skills
* Communication skills
* Project and team management skills
* Highly intellectual with ability to "translate" into action
* Balance of creating structure while remaining flexible to changing environments
* High level of curiosity, energy, professional ethics
","datePosted":"2017-12-20T23:12:02.462Z","title":"Senior Consultant","occupationalCategory":"Sales and Sales Management","@context":"http://schema.org"}