Senior Corporate Counsel, Salesforce.org
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/20/2017
END DATE 4/26/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
SENIOR CORPORATE COUNSEL, SALESFORCE.ORG
San Francisco, CA
Play a key role as you support Salesforce.org and its related entities in structuring commercial transactions, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements for sales, third-party procurement agreements and grant agreements. This position will report to the Salesforce.org Associate General Counsel, Commercial.
* Negotiate and draft master subscription agreements and other types of agreements with customers in support of Global sales organizations in the Non-Profit and Higher Education space.
* Negotiate and draft vendor, services, IT procurements and other various third-party contracts.
* Negotiate grant agreements with grantees.
* Provide legal support on RFPs
* Partner with finance, sales operations and technology operations teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes.
* Assist in developing training materials and provide training to the business on relevant topics such as the contracting process or key terms.
* Actively contribute to the Salesforce.org Legal team in the ongoing development of knowledge, skills and processes.
* 10+ years combined experience in well-regarded law firm and/or in-house legal department
* 4-10 years negotiating and drafting technology license/Internet service agreements and procurement agreements
* Ability to work on departmental projects as needed
* Ability to collaborate on multiple projects with short deadlines simultaneously
* Excellent legal and business judgment
* Sound and practical business judgment
* Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
* Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
* Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment
* Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients
* Comfortable with advanced technology
* Law degree from highly regarded school
* Member of California bar preferred
* Substantive expertise in privacy and intellectual property law
* Knowledge of government procurement requirements
Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise with a mission to empower its community of stakeholders to accelerate impact in a whole new way.
Salesforce.org impacts thousands of organizations and the millions of people they serve by delivering the world's best nonprofit and educational technology solutions at affordable rates. It also inspires employee giving by matching their donations and driving volunteer engagement in the community. And it leverages a unique self-sustaining model to generously re-invest the revenue generated back into the community through strategic grants focused on education and workforce development.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.