Senior Director, Product Management - Advertising
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/7/2018
*Open to virtual with 50% onsite travel*
This role is responsible for creation, continuous innovation, efficiency and effectiveness of the Dealer.com advertising portfolio across all clients segments and tiers. You will, partner with media product organization peers, engineering, sales leadership, and marketing to ensure Dealer.com advertising product capabilities are scalable, and meet, and where possible exceed, the needs of our consumers, clients, and company.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
* Directly oversee advertising product road map as relates to product capabilities for all tiers and the potential to create new and optimize/evolve existing advertising products for those tiers
* Partner with sales, marketing, and Dealer.com / Cox Automotive product leaders to ensure alignment with client needs and market demands
* Lead, mentor and develop leaders of high performing product teams to include succession planning and diversity & inclusion goal attainment
* Work closely with product development leadership to ensure product integrity and timelines align
* Partner with and influence internal stakeholders to develop and recommend solutions that will drive product success and financial performance
* Maintain a view of all digital marketing and Cox Automotive products and how to further leverage those with Advertising
* Maintain an understanding of competitive position, target market and overall industry landscape; work to define and create the best products possible
* Leverage in-depth understanding of our content and product offerings as well as marketplace trends to inform and help guide our product strategy in a rapidly changing digital landscape
* Identify, research and monitor new trends that can result in new products
* Contribute to Cox Automotive Product thought leadership through participation in cross-division work groups
* Foster effective business relationships with all internal and external partners, vendors and stakeholder
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience
* 7-10 years of experience in product development, product management, and/or product or business strategy
* 7-10 years of digital marketing or advertising industry experience
* 5+ years of leadership experience building and leading high performing teams at the executive level that consistently met or exceeded team and business goals in sophisticated, matrixed organizations
* Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in highly matrixed organizations
* Must be analytical and agile with the ability to analyze data and make sound strategic business decisions quickly with ambiguous or incomplete data
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
* Exceptional leadership, management, and teamwork skills
* Ability to build strong working relationships across the organization at all levels
* Proven ability to successfully meet or exceed expectations in a fast-paced, high change environment
* Automotive digital marketing product experience
* Automotive OEM and/or Automotive Dealer experience
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-VT-Burlington-1 Howard St
OTHER LOCATIONS: Seattle Remote,US,WA,Seattle,|St Louis Remote,US,MO,St. Louis,63101|Biloxi Remote,US,MS,Biloxi,39530|Miami Remote,US,FL,Miami,33101|Los Angeles Remote,US,CA,,91341|Denver Remote,US,CO,Denver,80201|Baltimore Remote,US,MD,Baltimore,|LongIsland Remote,US,NY,,|Memphis Remote,US,TN,Memphis,37501|Richmond Remote,US,VA,Richmond,23229|Cincinnati Remote,US,OH,Cincinnati,|Nashville Remote,US,TN,Nashville,37115|Milwaukee Remote,US,WI,,53126
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Director/Senior Director
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 5 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.