Senior Engineer (Websphere Commerce) 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE FUTURE IS INFINITELY WIDE AND BEGGING TO BE REIMAGINED AND SAPIENTRAZORFISH IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE THEIR DENT IN WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. IF YOU HAVE AN OPTIMISM THAT SAYS THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE IN A TIME INVITING THOSE WITH VISION TO SHAKE THINGS UP, THEN WE SHOULD TALK. OUR WORK IS FUELED BY CONNECTED THINKING, CHALLENGING BOUNDARIES, AND THE POWER OF DIGITAL REDEFINING A CONNECTED WORLD. OUR PEOPLE THRIVE BECAUSE OF THE BELIEF THAT ITS BOTH OUR PRIVILEGE AND RESPONSIBILITY TO USHER OUR CLIENTS AND THE WORLD INTO WHAT IS NEXT. WERE SEEKING THOSE WHO QUESTION THE STATUS QUO AND WANT TO REIMAGINE THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS WHILE REALIZING A SMARTER WAY FOR BUSINESS TO HELP ALL IN SERVICE OF IMPROVING THE DAILY LIVES OF PEOPLE, THE WORLD, YOUR CAREER. NEXT_REIMAGINED.
Senior Engineer (WebSphere Commerce)
The Senior Associate (WebSphere Commerce) provides technical leadership to the project team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture & SDLC. This includes planning, estimation, people management, issue resolution and quality assurance.
* Deep understanding of OO design
* Drive mid-level planning exercises with engineers
* Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
* Write bug-free code
* Facilitate workshops and client meetings
* Bachelors degree required or equivalent military experience
* Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
* Minimum 5 years in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
* Knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to Websphere Commerce (WCS), Java, J2EE, WinForms, WebForms, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, ETL, CMS, etc.
* Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently'' manage a track of work (with 5-15 people), during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
* Pluses: Masters degree and/or specific industry domain knowledge in Trade Risk Management, Financial Services, Energy, CPG, Healthcare, and Retail
AS PART OF OUR DEDICATION TO AN INCLUSIVE AND DIVERSE WORKFORCE, SAPIENTRAZORFISH US IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT REGARD FOR RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ETHNICITY, GENDER, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR RELIGION. WE ARE ALSO COMMITTED TO PROVIDING REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND DISABLED VETERANS IN OUR JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURES. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE OR AN ACCOMMODATION DUE TO A DISABILITY, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT HIRING@SAPIENT.COM OR YOU MAY CALL US AT 1-617-621-0200.
KEYWORDS: JAVA, J2EE, CORE JAVA, ECOMMERCE, E-COMMERCE, WEBSPHERE COMMERCE, WCS