Account Manager, Executive, Sr. Staff
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 2/28/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Senior Executive Account Manager (EAM), you are responsible for growing the business, technical and overall relationship with new and existing customers in the Silicon Valley region. Duties include developing, identifying, qualifying and closing new business as well as identifying and engaging in new opportunities to strengthen and deepen our customer footprint. As part of a matrixed team, you will coordinate and lead dedicated field, corporate, marketing and worldwide sales resources across Synopsys software, IP, hardware and services offerings to achieve strategic business goals within the Silicon Valley region.
Job Responsibilities and Activities
The Senior EAM s responsibilities include:
* Serving as the primary sales contact for interaction with local Silicon Valley accounts, many with HQ or major design centers in Asia Pacific Region
* Leveraging relationships and industry knowledge to create or assess opportunities and align Synopsys solutions to meet sales objectives and drive future growth
* Developing long-term business opportunities by creating strategic relationships with customers and partners in the ecosystem
* Providing leadership and collaborate with other Managers covering this account
* Working in a team environment and regularly interacting with senior or executive level management on sophisticated matters concerning several functional areas, across multiple business units, and customers
* Developing complex technical sales plans, which may involve competitive displacements or creative business agreements to meet or exceed pre-established goals
Activities include account management, planning, forecasting, lead generation, prospecting, qualifying and delivery of sales presentations and proposals. You respond to information requests and inquiries from executives and global team members and coordinate the preparation of written proposals with internal organizations such as business units, legal, finance, and order processing to close business.
* BS/MS in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years experience in technical selling
* A good understanding of IC design methods, IP/SoC building blocks and the semiconductor business
* Knowledge of the complete sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with engineering and management staff at all levels.
* Able to grasp complex technical data and to communicate to a broad range of technical and non-technical people
* Language: English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Able to solve a wide-range of difficult problems in imaginative and creative ways, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies