Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/15/2017
Boston Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking a dynamic, self-motivated analytics professional to join the BCG U.S. Accounting Group as a Senior Accounting Analyst. Strong analytical, organizational, communication and system skills will be necessary to be successful in this role. Oracle Financial Systems and Business Objects experience preferred. Heavy exposure to communication and project updates, financial controls, general cost analysis, synthesizing analysis from multiple data sources and process improvements a plus.
Company InformationThe Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 14,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
Basic Job Requirements
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance, with 3+ years of relevant experience
* Familiarity with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Proven excellence with analysis, financial modeling, variance analysis and reporting
* Proven record of deep process analysis and presenting findings
* Ability to team with Senior management on various analysis.
* Oracle GL experience preferred
* Proficiency in Excel a must and working knowledge of MS Office
* Willingness to travel as business required (approx.