Senior International Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
Globus Medical, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is responsible for the general ledger accounting and compliance of our Asia and Latin America subsidiaries. You will work with the corporate accounting team and the Assistant International Controller to complete all month-end closing in compliance with US GAAP while adhering to a strict close schedule. Additionally, responsibilities will be the development and maintenance of depth financial analysis and internal management reporting of all international markets.
* GL accounting for various international entities
* Monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of the books and analysis of financials variations from Budget/Prior month/year (Top to bottom line). Presentation of the financials to Finance Mgmt and local country Directors
* Review, reconcile, and confirm all intercompany balance transactions.
* Complete monthly account reconciliations
* Work with local accounting service provider to complete monthly/quarterly VAT and statutory filings
* Liaise with Accounts Payables Dept for coding of vendor invoices
* Maintain GL in Local and US GAAP.
* Review / Bridge annual statutory and tax fillings and presentation to the international controller and tax department.
* Support overall International internal reporting and analysis needs
* Participate in special projects as required
* Support the international budgeting process
* Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
* 3-5 years of accounting experience with at least 2 years in an international accounting environment.
* Experience with foreign currencies including translation and revaluation.
* A solid understanding of US GAAP.
* Familiar with SOX procedures and control environments.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Preferred experience with Sage or other accounting softwares.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional language knowledge is an asset.
* Well organized, detail oriented and team player capable of working in a fast-paced, deadline dictated environment.
* Able to work independently and in a team setting, including virtual teams.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V