Senior Java Software Development Engineer 10/8/2017
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Responsibilities:
* Evaluating and recommending environment improvements as well as newer processes, methods, and tools
* Support our new and existing production clients by developing quality software per given requirements
* Collaborate with other development or operational departments to conduct error research, debugging, and resolution
* Interface with customers directly to gather requirements, review technical specifications, troubleshoot systems, etc.
* Prepare work plans for Production deployments
* Create and/or maintain technical documentation
* Support external departments that maintain our Production environment
* Ability to support 24x7 on-call rotation
* BS in Computer Science or related field.
* 5+ years of previous related experience.
* Highly experienced in the following: Java, JEE, Spring, Spring MVC, iBatis (or Hibernate) Servlet, JSP, XML/XSL, Struts 2, and Tiles.
* Thorough understanding of design patterns and object oriented programming principles.
* Experience with Front End Development (HTML5/CSS3/AJAX)
* Knowledge of J2EE Application Servers (tcServer, Tomcat).
* Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, MS SQL or IBM DB2.
* Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet) and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development
* Experience using IDE's such as STS, Eclipse, and WebStorm
* CSS tools such as SASS & Compass
* Experience with Git and Bitbucket.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to deliver detail in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
* Familiarity with continuous integration and automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins and Selenium.
* Experience with microservice architectures.
* Experience with testing frameworks such as Siesta and JUnit.
* Experience with Subversion version source system.