Senior Manager, HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
Blue Shield of CA
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for a chance to do meaningful work that touches millions? Come join the hardest working, nonprofit health plan in California and help us shape the future of health care. Blue Shield of Californias Mission is to ensure all Californians have access to high-quality care at an affordable price. Blue Shield is focused on improving health care delivery by working closely with providers and making it more accessible, affordable and customer-centric. Being a mission-driven organization means we do much more than serve our 4 million members: we were the first health plan in the nation to limit our annual net income to 2 percent of revenue and return the difference to our customers and the community, and since 2005 we have contributed more than $325 million to the Blue Shield of California Foundation to improve community health and end domestic violence. We also believe that a healthier California begins with our employees, so we provide them with resources to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through our award-winning wellness program, Wellvolution.
We're hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in the challenging, ever-changing healthcare space. Come and help us make health care better for everyone. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior HR Business Partner, Markets reports to the Director, HR and provides HR business partner support to our Markets organization. Primary responsibilities include coordinating the planning and execution of human capital plans for the business unit - developing people strategies that connect and enable the successful execution of business strategies, crafting and executing talent management strategies & programs, consulting on business leadership team effectiveness, executive coaching, support of employee engagement and culture work, brokering all HR solutions for clients through specialist/expert HR resources. This position has critical interaction and influencing responsibility at the VP and Director levels.
* Must have the intellectual capability and HR operational knowledge to gain immediate credibility with the leadership team, HR colleagues and other business partners
* Lead complex initiatives where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs. Initiatives include human capital planning crafting and aligning people strategy to our business strategy, organizational design, talent management, succession planning, compensation (equity, bonus, merit), and management development.
* Demonstrated success interfacing and influencing the senior leadership of an organization as an advisor in which utilizing keen business acumen, understanding of financial data and market trends, as it relates to the HR function
* Partner with and between Center of Excellence HR teams to deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organization.
* Strengthen the executive leadership team by providing coaching and leadership development
* Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
* Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence decision makers at all levels of the organization
* Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
* 7-10 years of experience in a strategic HR Business Partner role
* Bachelors degree in Business, HR or related field required
* Masters degree a plus