Senior Manager of Acquisition Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/5/2017
END DATE 12/17/2017
Foothill Ranch, CA
The Senior Manager of Acquisition Marketing leads strategic campaign and program development to drive new customer acquisition for all Cox residential products (video, telephone, internet, home security, etc.). Identifies effective marketing strategies (online and off-line) and targeted program opportunities, takes a program from concept to execution, and evaluates against qualitative and quantitative objectives. Engages in cross group collaboration with key boundary partners to meet or exceed growth and profit objectives by partnering to optimize the marketing of Cox products through multiple channels.
This role has oversight of a Specialist and reports to the Director, Non-Customer Acquisition Strategy.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
* Assists with the development and delivery of an integrated acquisition strategy plan designed to meet business goals and objectives.
* Leads the strategic Go to Market (GTM) period campaign brief development and process management.
* Engages with Boundary Partners to gather consumer insights, industry trends, competitive strategy, new product development and roadmaps, pricing and packaging strategies on a regular basis to proactively inform acquisition strategies.
* Oversees the Non-Customer Acquisition Test and Learn Agenda to drive the greatest return on investment (ROI).
* Manages the Non-Customer Targeted Strategy Document (TSD) that informs media placement/tactics/message weighting and prioritization as well as informs the Execution Team.
* Plans, develops and manages multi-tactical CRM programs (i.e. High Value/Winback, GIG integration, Digital) based on defined opportunity targets.
* Develop and manage the non-sub acquisition digital and social marketing strategy, including digital/mobile first campaigns and integration of a Digital/Social strategy into marketing campaigns and programs for an omnichannel approach and seamless customer purchasing experience.
* Responsible for monthly quality reviews of the .com/online buyflow for strategic representation.
* Engages with competitive team to monitor competitive websites and other competitive intelligence to assess and report on any market/category changes to inform acquisition strategies.
* Engage sales partners for feedback on new customer acquisition activity. Ensure training has strategic insight to campaign strategy and is accurately communicating this position within training documents.
* Leads regular communications with the Campaign Execution team to track status and measurement and align campaign execution to campaign strategy.
* Oversees Specialist and promotes career growth and development.
* Other responsibilities as determined necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
* 7 or more years of experience required in related field (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
* 5 or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
* Experience developing and executing 360 degree marketing campaigns, including demonstrated digital experience.
* Experience in building and executing programmatic marketing campaigns.
* Requires strong knowledge of applications such Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, initiative, process orentation, verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, leadership, and collaborative skills to to work effectively with cross-functional teams
* BS/BA/MBA degree in related discipline strongly desired (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
* 2 or more years of experience in a people leader role.
* Experience in telecommunications industry desired
Your Career at Cox
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Communications, Inc.
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
OTHER LOCATIONS: 27121 Towne Centre Dr,US,CA,Foothill Ranch,92610
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Manager/Senior Manager
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 5 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: 2017-12-16.