Senior Marketing and Consumer Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that its both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. Were seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Senior Manager, Marketing and Consumer Strategy
The Senior Manager, Marketing and Consumer Strategy provides consumer cultural and creative insight, direction, and actionable recommendations to clients for the purpose of informing marketing and creative strategic direction. You will also lead qualitative projects and occasionally quantitative projects.
* Client Immersion: intimately understand and unlock consumer insights (through secondary and primary research) our clients businesses
* Work with Data Services/Measurement to provide clients with actionable insights and recommendations
* Provide ongoing updates to account teams and clients of industry trends, issues, and best practices
* Write and present creative debriefsprovide solutions to support key marketing initiatives
* Question and challenge client and agency assumptions to ensure that we are providing the best strategic direction
* Support client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research and analysis
* Someone who is emotive and gets to the heart and empathy for consumer, ethnographic research, one on one interviews to uncover insights.
* This is an AOR relationship, must have deep experience across all channels, specifically very strong traditional communications and passion for detail.
* 8 years of agency (traditional or interactive)
* Must have deep experience with healthcare
* Extensive brand strategy background
* Very close knit team, require someone who is hands on with the client and very customer service oriented.
* Accountability for budget or client revenue of $6mm
* Experience partnering and collaborating with creative teams
* Comfortable running autonomously at all levels - leading and doing
* Experience with large scale client
* Occasional travel may be required
Bachelors degree required or equivalent military experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 1-617-621-0200.