Senior Mobile Software Engineer (React Native)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/28/2017
3010 Cubic Defense Applications, Inc.
Intific is a software developer with the majority of its production development occurring in its Austin, TX studio and business development occurring in the DC area. We've been developing software in Austin since 2007 and in spring of 2014, we merged with Cubic Corporation (CUB) and are now a part of their Global Defense segment, which is a market leader in innovative live, virtual, and game based training solutions.
We value the work-life balance of our employees and have received top workplace honors in the past. Our employees regularly rate their relationships with their co-workers as one of the best aspects of working here and one of the main reasons they stay. Our role within Cubic is to be an innovative force; therefore we want forward thinking, high energy collaborators to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, top tier benefits, and extreme workplace perks (on-site massages, fully stocked kitchen, casual dress environment, to name but a few).
Mission: INTIFIC BUILD WHAT S NEXT
Intific empowers people who understand how innovative software can drive revolutionary change. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, scientists, and thinkers embrace visions of the future and collaborate with our customers to bring them to life today. Through the creative disruption of traditional thinking, we inspire and deliver new products that produce significant value. Intific - we build what s next.
Performs complex software engineering assignments. Provides technical guidance and leadership. Provides project coordination and supervision. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepares and develops software, codes software and designs specific enhancements
* Participates in the design, development, planning modification and/or improvement of software systems
* Researches programming system failures and designs and programs solutions. Performs complex analysis of design programming
* Conceptualizes, develops and analyzes engineering designs, specifications and test plans for systems and advanced technology theory and knowledge
* Recommends test control, strategies, apparatus and equipment. Defines test schedules and test data requirements. Test and documents results
* Conducts in-House design reviews and technical meetings. Makes presentations before management and customers
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Five years professional computer programming experience or equivalent proficiency.
* Advanced proficiency in software engineering skills including knowledge of algorithm development, requirements, analysis and design, implementation, debugging, testing and documentation.
* Demonstrable ability and knowledge of mobile software development (native and cross-platform) on modern Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
* Demonstrable ability in both verbal and written communication. Must have ability to perform technical writing in order to describe software requirements and design specifications.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Good interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
* Advanced knowledge of software engineering processes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience as a team member on two or more full software life cycles.
* Demonstrable ability to mentor junior engineers.