Senior Package Reliability Engineer 10/10/2017
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Minimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Experienced (5+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Senior Package Reliability Engineer
* Project management of strategic reliability projects.
* Define semiconductor product/package reliability evaluation and/or qualification plan.
* Execute reliability evaluation and/or qualification plan, which will include conducting reliability stress tests, analyzing reliability data, presenting data results to management, writing up technical reports.
* Conduct reliability risk modeling, assessment and predictions (Weibull analysis, Arrhenius modeling, etc.)
* Develop and drive DOE, troubleshooting, and closed loop solutions for reliability test failures.
* Interface with Design, Test, Fab, Assembly/Packaging, assembly vendors, customers.
* Conduct special reliability study to obtain new technology reliability information.
Minimum Degree Required
Master's Degree in Material Science, Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical engineering or related fields
5+ years direct experience in semiconductor reliability engineering.
Proven project management skills.
Familiar with semiconductor manufacturing technology in fab process, IC packaging, and electrical test. Familiar with advanced package technologies and the associated reliability performance
Demonstrated good skill in setting up reliability test matrix for qualification, select reliability screen test method for production, bench testing, and IC failure analysis.
Good communication skills.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Percentage of Travel
0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer