This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that its both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. Were seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Account Planner to join our rapidly growing Strategy team. Simply put, you will develop the key insights that will drive smart digital marketing campaigns through a deep understanding of the consumer and the client's business. Youll turn data into ideas and insights into actionable digital marketing strategies. Youll write creative briefs, conduct qualitative and quantitative research to mine meaningful consumer insights. Can we add guide the creative process to ensure work is on strategy
* Ensure the digital advertising creative teams are given inspiring, single minded briefs
* Use research, both primary and secondary, to deliver true consumer insight
* Act as a bridge between smart strategic thinking and great creative solutions
* Define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to drive insights
* Keep abreast of developments within the clients industry and pass on this knowledge to the rest of the team
* Be enthusiastic and passionate about producing great work
* Contribute to ongoing thought leadership initiatives based on consumer insights
* 5 years digital planning experience in advertising planning, brand strategy, consumer insights, or other fields that you can demonstrate pertain to digital account planning
* Understanding and passion for digital marketing
* Highly collaborative and comfortable with ambiguity
* Previous retail experience
* Comfort working in highly flexible, entrepreneurial environments
* Demonstrable strategic marketing skills
* Proven success working in cross functional teams
* Innate curiosity and ability to connect insights and gain inspiration from disparate sources
* Confident and clear communicator
Bachelors degree required or equivalent military experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or anaccommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 1-617-621-0200.