Senior Product Manager Provisioning & Entitlement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 4/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Product Manager Provisioning & Entitlement
Product Management I Seattle, Washington
Collaborate with world-class engineers to create and scale new product ideas quickly from concept to launch that will impact the lives of millions globally.
The Senior Product Manager, Provisioning and Entitlement is responsible for delivering a world-class platform for provisioning, billing, and entitlement. In this role, you ll be responsible for evolving our platform to support evolving business needs.
You will work closely with Product Development, Customer Support, Account Management, IT, Finance, and Customer Experience, to develop the systems necessary to support a broadening product portfolio and improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction related to core entitlement systems.
You will be responsible for driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience for all our customers.
Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
This is an Individual Contributor position reporting to the Director, Product Management.
* Lead the strategy and roadmap for our Provisioning, Billing and Entitlements experience, supporting our overall quote to cash process.
* Build solid partnerships with key stakeholder groups to evangelize, influence and execute the strategy and vision. Work closely with Customer Support, Product Management, User Experience, Engineering, Finance, IT, and Sales to improve systems and capabilities.
* Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with the business, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
* Design and support the platform for billing, pricing and packaging. This includes optimizing the systems that bill, process, and provision accounts.
* Facilitate requirements definition across teams to decompose and document releases, epics, functional requirements to developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria.
* Convey customer and product requirements in the form of wireframes, mockups and prototypes, iterating on a rapid basis with UX, product, engineering, IT and business stakeholders.
* Work with Program Management and Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality.
* Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in technical product management with a systems focus
* Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
* Experience in tools such as Apptus, Salesforce.com, Zuora, JIRA (or other SCRUM management and planning tools)
* Strong track record of building lasting business cross-functional partnership with both internal and external groups, especially IT, Engineering, Program Management, Sales and Customer Support
* Ability to operate in a matrixed environment of multiple stakeholders and roadmap delivery commitments
* Prior Billing, Provisioning, Entitlement, and Quote to Cash experience a plus
* Experience with global direct, ecommerce, and channel sales models in a hyper-growth, dynamic organization
* Direct experience in delivering product using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM), including modeling experience using task/storyboards, user stories or use cases, etc.; strong knowledge of testing/QA processes
* Strong knowledge of integrated business systems: CRM, Billing.
* Customer journey mapping to document existing system processes and identify areas for improvement.
Product & Program Management @ DocuSign
Our Product Management team brings together some of the best in our industry. The problems you will get to work on are very challenging and that makes them interesting. Collaborating with our partners in engineering and design, we are bringing some of the most innovative never-been-done-before solutions to market. Our highly collaborative cross-border Product Management team operates on the edge between engineering and the business. The Product Management team is helping design solutions from concept to launch all while focusing on and advocating for what s best for the customer. Our team partners with our Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Security teams to bring the product to market.
DocuSign is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of user in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.