Senior Programmer/Analyst -HR IT Interface Lead Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/23/2017
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdditional Locations: US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About the role:
Boston Scientific is looking for an HRIT Interface Lead to own, plan, deliver and support data interfaces from the HR SAP SuccessFactors platform to other systems and project teams. You will be part of the HRIT team partnering with the HR business function and other IT Teams to enable continuous improvements through implementing solutions to meet business and project needs delivering HR data through effective and efficient solutions.
In this role you will be part of a team focused to provide data solutions from SAP SuccessFactors technology, implementing new enhancements and functionality in the space. If you like a fast paced environment where what you do will make a significant impact then this is the role for you.
* Work with the IT Management, project managers and the key Business representatives to assess requests, identify solution options, diagnose, and solve for existing system and related business process issues.
* Provides technical expertise on data and interface needs supporting projects, other technology, and initiatives that support multiple Boston Scientific functions.
* Manage the interface demand, estimate efforts for required resources, montitor and track progress to plans.
* Provides requirement analysis, level of effort estimation, and project planning input.
* Works collaboratively with cross-functional and technical teams to provide advice and information for integration needs.
* Communicates technical solutions to business partners at their level of technical understanding
* Enhances, maintains and supports the development of systems throughout the SDLC, Global System Methodology (GSM) and System Change Management procedures to maintain system validation Software Development Lifecycle according to the IT methodology, department SOP s, and team guidelines.
* Creates and maintains system documentation according to the IT methodology (proposals, designs, test specifications, and other deliverables as necessary) for new and existing applications.
* Analyzes, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information Technology process solutions to meet business requirements.
* Builds and adheres to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements.
* Utilizes information technologies to improve efficiency; identifies opportunities for improvement that will best meet customer and company requirements.
* Liaise with business partners to understand business processes and requirements to enable technology solutions to meet business challenges.
* Identifies areas for process improvement and establishes effective and efficient processes.
* Ensure Quality into all aspects of IT work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
* Identify cross-functional impacts of systems and process changes.
* Understand data privacy concerns and execute with intent to secure data.
* Coordinate and communicate the implementation of changes, fixes and enhancements into production.
What we re looking for:
* Bachelor s degree in related field required.
* Minimum of 5 years as an IT Programmer/Analyst experience with interfaces (HR data application experience a plus).
* 5+ years experience in data analysis, designing and supporting data interfaces using EAI and ETL technologies.
* 5+ years experience with integration and interface analysis and delivery
* Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the specific requirements for maintaining private data in systems within a regulated environment.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team and work well in a team environment.
* Ability to produce high quality results under tight time constraints
* Experience with SAP SuccessFactors cloud-based Human Management Software, Dell Boomi and other integration tools and technologies preferred
* Experience in data analysis, transformation and troubleshooting issues with data
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 374453
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Medical, Developer, ERP, Programmer, Medical Technology, Healthcare, Technology