Senior Project Engineer 3/21/2017
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of PM Electronic Warfare & Cyber, plans, coordinates, schedules, directs, and controls engineering and technical support activities applicable to systems development. Reviews and evaluates work performed. Ensures compliance with management plans, policies and procedures. Provides recommendations for resolution of technical problems. Requires background in a DoD development and/or acquisition environment. The successful candidate will provide hands-on technical leadership of system engineering and integration efforts of software-intensive tactical products.
* Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
* 10 years of progressively complex experience in the design, integration, and analysis of Electronic Warfare and C4ISR networking, computers, and graphic display systems.
* 5 years working collaboratively with program management, systems engineers, schedule analysts, and operations personnel in a concurrent engineering environment.
* 5 years' progressive experience in the DOD 5000 acquisition process.
* Superior writing skill inclusive of developing technical system-level specifications.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, to including the ability to work on multi-functional teams.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.