Senior Project Manager, Digital 10/11/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Weber Shandwick is an award winning creative studio of writers, designers, builders, strategists, conversation-starters, and storytellers. We create content for the worlds most beloved brands - globally. Our work spans social media, digital experiences, media campaigns, events and launches that drive buzz and conversation. If there's media that gets people engaged in our brands stories, we are there.
We are looking for someone smart and tenacious. Someone that loves to be in the middle of creating and building things. Someone that loves collaborating with creative, client experience, technology and strategy teams. And, most importantly, someone that wants to put their project management and production skills to work driving engagement for some of the worlds most beloved brands.
The Senior Project Manager will drive creative and technical production on behalf of major clients. The Project Manager will serve as the primary contact for internal team members and outside vendors, in charge of leading projects from concept/strategy through flawless execution.
As a global communications firm, Weber Shandwick works with clients to address a broad range of challenges across diverse geographies, product categories, and audiences. An ideal candidate will have not only deep understanding of current tools, platforms, and technologies, but also be tuned into emerging trends within digital and social media, as well as understand the broader cultural shift taking place through digital means.
What youll do:
* Develop project plans including budgets, scopes of work and schedules
* Manage multiple projects of various types and timelines simultaneously, efficiently and effectively
* Facilitate approval process across deliverables, departments, vendors and clients
* Prepare and present regular status updates of all projects for review
* Liaise between vendors, strategic partners and internal teams to ensure clear communication
* Manage content, design and development resources both internal and external
* A minimum of 5-7 years of project management experience in a digital marketing, public relations or advertising agency setting
* Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
* Show a clear ability to work autonomously, with solid decision-making skills
* Be active and passionate about digital culture and technologies: its not just something you know, but an integral part of your daily life
* Be a strong hands-on, rubber-meets-road type that can organize and operate multi-faceted projects
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
* Have excellent organization and time management skills
* Be comfortable digging into account finances: developing WBS or staffing models, writing SOWs, tracking burn rates
* Technical knowledge in social media platforms and production software, and the desire to learn more from peers and manager
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.