Senior Project Manager 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/21/2017
END DATE 5/24/2017
Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONApplied Research Associates, Inc. is seeking a qualified contractor Project Manager (PM) to support an ongoing Defense Threat Reduction Agency contract. Primary work location is the Defense Threat Reduction Agency Headquarters in Fort Belvoir, VA.
The selected candidate will manage the daily cost, schedule, and performance of a multiple projects supporting the overall program effort. The PM will serve as the contractor focal point for providing any and all program planning, management, review, oversight, and execution of simultaneous projects supporting the overall program. The PM will ensure contract personnel adhere to established performance, training, reporting requirements and serve as the primary liaison with the DTRA Contracting Officer's Representative (COR). The PM will also be responsible for providing monthly status reports to the appropriate DTRA personnel and lead the ARA-internal project reviews. The PM will function as the business and programmatic coordinator for contractor personnel and provide strategic planning input to the appropriate government personnel. The ideal candidate possesses a strong working knowledge of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency and the SOF community.
* Manage the daily cost, schedule, and performance of contractor personnel.
* Ensures established regulations, policies, and standards are met and enforced.
* Ensures all contractor personnel adhere to time keeping and annual training requirements.
* Defining personnel requirements and managing the recruitment and hiring of required new and replacement personnel.
* Provide monthly status reports to appropriate government and ARA personnel.
* Assist DTRA COR with ongoing strategic planning and briefing development.
* Minimum of a current TOP SECRET level clearance with SCI eligibility
* Possess a current U.S. Passport
* Prior experience managing complex projects and/or programs supporting the U.S. Department of Defense
* Current TS/SCI
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Direct DTRA Project Management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.