Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRIEF DESCRIPTION:
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for providing operational oversight of assigned UBC projects. The Sr. Project Manager will have a leading role in planning, coordinating and completing project work, and will work closely with external clients/sponsors, internal project team members, vendors, and suppliers to ensure satisfactory delivery of contracted services and achievement of contracted milestones for assigned projects. The Sr. Project Manager will ensure that projects are conducted in a timely manner to achieve project goals within defined budgets.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
* Oversee the day-to-day management of multi-national projects
* Manage project towards meeting contracted milestones
* Serve as the primary contact with the sponsor for all study related items.
* Oversee all aspects of trial conduct from Study start-up through close-out
* Ensure project is conducted according to UBC and client SOPs
* Develop plans to achieve contracted milestones (i.e. project plan, risk management plan, site management & monitoring plan, training plan, communication plan, etc.)
* Monitor project progress against the established plans and ensure compliance with plans
* Manage project budget and resource expenditures including invoicing, analyzing cost variances and conducting revenue recognition.
* Supervise assigned project team members including Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Site Specialists, Regulatory Associates, Project Associates
* Provide operational input and participate in the design and review of study protocols, case report forms (CRFs), associated study documents and plans, monitoring plans, and regulatory submissions and reports in collaboration with project team
* Coordinate development of patient/subject consent forms and site/patient materials
* Prepare and participate in presentations to clients in Defence of proposals
* Provide input into client proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
* A Bachelor s degree or equivalent in a clinical, scientific or related field
* 5 years direct project management experience at a Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
* Knowledge of the key principles of cross functional project management
* Proficient in use of web based IT systems (e.g. CTMS or electronic Case Report Forms) and Microsoft (MS) Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organisation
* Working knowledge of both interventional clinical trials and observational studies
* Able to delegate, effectively prioritises own and workload of project team members
* Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
United BioSource Corporation (UBC), a subsidiary of Express Scripts, is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
UBC aligns with Accredo and CuraScript SD, also part of the Express Scripts family, to provide best-in-class, integrated services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.