Senior Project Manger
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 3/10/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYProject Manager provides a range of administrative, managerial, and technical support functions for the engineering, design, construction and renovation of all capital projects, management of active design and construction projects, project scheduling, project budget, project reporting, project implementation and project closeout of a multi-site real estate portfolio in Arkansas and surrounding areas.
* Provides planning, administration, programming, design, construction and technical support to ensure all construction projects assigned are executed in accordance with the established construction standards and procedures
* Develops and ensures budgetary controls are in place for each project in order to effectively monitor progress and budget
* Complies with all internal reporting procedures and policies related to budget, contract administration, and other project-related requirements
* Develops and/or reviews documentation related to project construction administration, contractor payments, change orders, construction inspections, quality controls, safety and overall contract compliance. Prepares cost estimates and analyzes contractor proposals as required
* Prepares documentation and analysis for decisions related to the award of construction and/or consultant services contracts. Assists in the selection and contracting process of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project
* Attends Customer s organizational meetings for input on construction, renovation, and other types of projects requested
* Serves as an owner s representative in the execution and administration of engineering, design and construction contracts. Project Manager is responsible for adherence to engineering, design and construction standards and procedures
* Ensures project team understands all policies and procedures related to all aspects of construction administration as required. Promotes safety compliance with all contractors and their sub-contractors
* Monitors team compliance with all applicable codes and standards established for assigned projects. Coordinates with other organizations to insure that their associated work is planned and completed in concert with construction work being performed
* Prepares, reviews and updates budgets and scope amendments for changes in funding for projects. Prepares recommendations for review/approval by the Portfolio Manager and the client
* Prepares and reviews change orders to construction contracts and amendments to A/E contracts. Prepares recommendations for review/approval by the Portfolio Manager and the client
* Coordinates technical and specialized assistance for the client, Facility Managers and/or their customers as needed
* Minimum 4 year college degree in Architecture/Interior Design, Engineering or Construction Management
* Project Management experience within construction management or Facilities Industry
* Clear and concise verbal and written skills
* Computer literacy including Project Management systems experience
* PMP certification is a plus
* OSHA certification is a plus
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..