Senior Risk Analyst (Compliance Officer)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 2/7/2018
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview:
Netsmart Technologies is the largest supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey*
At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We offer an opportunity to contribute at all levels of the organization and to be a part of a creative and collaborative team of professionals. If you have a passion for building well-crafted, scalable software, and want to join us in our mission to change the lives of millions through the development of impactful software solutions, we want to hear from you!
The Sr. IT Risk Analyst will coordinate and independently execute enterprise compliance initiatives across the Netsmart Plexus Cloud environment. Provide day to day direction for the cloud security and compliance team including system engineers, network engineers, and security engineers. As a Sr. IT Risk Analyst, you will be building and managing a cross organizational team that will be taking cloud services delivery from vision to reality. You will play a key leadership role in creating, designing and implementing Netsmart s compliance vision for hosting products and services.
Major Responsibilities Include:
* Leads team activities (completion of scoping tools, process mapping, risk assessments, tollgates) on audits, coordinates and schedules team audit activities on audits, and recommends scope.
* Utilizes analytical skills and/or more product/technical expertise to execute assigned responsibilities.
* Evaluates impact of all control deficiencies in an audit, expands and refines control deficiency documentation to drive actionable business impact, influences management on sufficiency of correctives actions, recommends audit rating.
* Participates in development of risk based audit strategy.
* Exercises judgment; builds influence with business partners and begins to apply deep and broad business acumen. Exercises judgment and critical thinking to influence business partners.
* Coaches/trains individual associates in execution of compliance assignments.
* Functional business or product knowledge, excel at risk/reward trade-off.
* Provides basic project management and coaching/associate assignment management skills.
* Provides expertise, advice and counsel based on advanced business and/or audit experience to a complex business and/or across several business groups.
* Exercises judgment and influences senior business managers and peers.
* Helps business partners balance their business strategy with appropriate risk management controls.
* Leads the development, implementation and communication of Audit's missions, goals and strategies.
* Interacts with external consultants, client risk assessment teams, and other internal risk management groups.
* Stay up to date with latest audit and compliance trends.
* IT general controls and other IT controls as indicated in ISO, COBIT and other frameworks.
* Knowledge of HIPAA regulatory controls, Sarbanes-Oxley and SOC reporting.
* Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills - Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and lead change in both strategic and tactical initiatives.
* Self-Starter, desire to learn, able to teach others, high energy, positive attitude, exhibits flexibility.
* 3-5 years of IT Audit, Risk or Compliance experience
* Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns
* Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction.
* Experience working with external audit firms
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
* Ability to converse with management on all levels
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Bachelor s degree in a related discipline.
* Advanced degree
* Six Sigma knowledge/certification
* CISA Certification or other security certification
In Addition to a Competitive Salary, Successful Candidates Will Receive:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit ourcareer site ,Facebook orTwitter account.
Netsmart s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.