Senior Sales Operations Analyst Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/23/2017
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdditional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
What makes Boston Scientific Neuromodulation so special*
We ve seen the difference that Neuromodulation technology such as spinal cord stimulation and deep brain stimulation can make. These breakthroughs have helped more than 400,000 people worldwide over the past four decades. But there is still enormous potential to help even more people. In our drive to be the world leader in neurological devices, we strive to improve every life we touch through our dedication to innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for performance.
About the role:
Looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. Applicant should be passionate about delivering measureable results and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects. Responsible for performing and coordinating Sales Operations processes and tasks, as well as developing and maintaining sales reporting systems. Primary responsibilities will be the design and implementation of KPI s and dashboards, management of cross-functional strategic initiatives, process definition and implementation, and comprehensive business reviews. In addition this role will drive the sales business plan, forecasting and pipeline management. Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales and sales related information systems and procedures.
Your responsibilities include:
* Identify actionable insights, exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of business by effectively working with and communicating results to sales and cross-functional leaders
* Develop statistically sound approaches to analytical projects
* Design, build and run predictive models to uncover actionable insights and business opportunities.
* Create Tableau dashboards that provide visibility into KPI s, performance, and business trends/drivers
* Research and quantify opportunities that can improve efficiency and allow for scaling
* Perform market analysis and build business cases
* Assist in forecasting, pipeline analysis, and financial planning
* Assist in preparing and modeling of sales compensation plans
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations for manual and tech-enabled functionalities.
* Retrieve and analyze complex datasets using Excel, Salesforce.com and other data management/BI systems
* Comfortable with resolving data based disputes, with proven ability to weigh both sides of an argument and make an objective decision
* Collaborate cross functionally on a variety of strategic initiatives
What we\'re looking for:
* BS/BA degree in Business and 6-9 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in Sales Operations.
* Must have a deep understanding of how Sales organizations function
* Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a do-what-it-takes mindset
* Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
* Proven ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Capable of exercising sound judgment and able to demonstrate self-confidence
* Highly developed organizational, planning, and multitasking skills
* Ability to work in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
* Skilled at developing and presenting executive-level communications and data visualization
* Experience with business process improvement and working with others to implement change
* Excellent technical skills including but not limited to Tableau, Salesforce.com, MS Excel, Access, and SQL
* Ability to quickly learn new systems and adapt to internal policies/procedures and changing direction of a task/project
* MBA or equivalent work experience
* Medical device experience
* Experience working with ERP/CRM/BI systems
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 374360
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Neurology, Medical, Operations Manager, Information Systems, Healthcare, Operations, Technology