Senior Software Developer Engineer (AMRD2029) 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Organization Overview
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog http://blog.fortinet.com/ or FortiGuard Labs http://www.fortiguard.com/.
United States [US]
Senior Software Developer Engineer (AMRD2029)
Full Time Regular
Fortinet is looking for a Senior Software Developer Engineer with strong networking and system design experience to join our team. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in all phases of the software development cycle to reach new product launches and feature development for our Enterprise Wireless solutions. This position offers a large scope of experience and direct involvement with complex and innovative technology. In addition, you will be working alongside a close-knit team of experienced software, hardware and ASIC developers.
* Develop Secured Enterprise Wireless products and features
* Linux kernel/driver development of popular Wifi chipsets
* Wifi security protocol implementation
* Experiment solutions based on new research or techniques
* Take part in requirement discussions and scope of work estimates
* Extensive C programming skill
* Strong networking protocols and system design knowledge
* Passion and talent on Linux Kernel and application development
* Deep understanding of TCP/IP network protocols
* Highly motivated, positive, detail oriented and responsible
* Good team player and good communication skills
* Networking/embedded system experience
* 802.11, 802.1x and Enterprise Wireless solution experience is plus
B.S. in EE/CS or M.S. in EE/CS with Minimum 3 years of experience
EEOC / AAP
Accommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.