Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/29/2017
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11978 Senior Software Engineer (Open)
SW - Development - IA Infrastructure
Do you want to join our collaborative and agile Infrastructure Engineering Team to work as a Senior Software Engineer? We are currently looking for a talented senior level Software Engineer that has experience working in a DevOps environment. You will be working on one of our key projects of building our next generation application delivery and load balancing solution which aligns with our Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach. The goal is scalability while providing autonomy and control of application delivery to our Product Teams. This is just one of many ways this team provides support and infrastructure key to the success of CSG products. If this sounds like your next career move please apply to the job link and our internal recruiter will reach out to assess your qualifications!
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Build highly available, scalable, resilient and maintainable systems
* Continuously improve assigned areas by applying scripting, automation or application packaging
* Resolve complex engineering problems
* Willingness to learn from and coach those around you
* Increased capacity of Operations Engineering team to support next generation load balancing solution and continued stabilization of BigIP
* Demonstrate a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellent customer service and teamwork
* At least 5 years of software development experience with an Object Oriented language
* Knowledge in object oriented analysis and design with the ability to practice across multiple languages
* Any Scripting knowledge is a plus
* Experience with continuous integration and delivery and automation practices and tools
* Familiar with Windows or Linux
* Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience