Senior Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/26/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT : About Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com , pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION
A Solution Architect (SA) is a strategic position to our customers and within the professional services organization. The SA is responsible for attaining customer business and technical requirements and architecting a comprehensive solution. The successful candidate will have significant consulting experience with strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and interactive marketing industry knowledge.
* Lead consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges related to their e-communication initiatives
* Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
* Serve as a Trusted Advisor driving conversations with both technical and non-technical customers, attaining relevant technical and business requirements, analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions
* Create, manage, and present actionable Business Requirements, Functional Design and Technical Design documents that aligns a customer's business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution
* Conduct solution presentations and obtain customer acceptance to solution design
* Identify project issues and risks and present alternatives to mitigate or resolve
* Validate solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer. Guide customer through solution deployment
* Provide guidance on functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform education
* Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements
* Manage customer expectations and negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
* Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement
* Contribute to customer's program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform
* Contribute to the growth of the Services practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, working with less experienced teammates to achieve individual and team growth; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical internal, customer and partner colleagues
* Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
* Support Account Executives and Go To Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions
* Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations up to 50%
* Four year college degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
* 8+ years of enterprise consulting experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g. Big 4 consulting), including implementation experience with one or more cloud enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, Digital Marketing, etc.) leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualize and design complex business solutions
* 5+ years of solution design experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDsFSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups
* 2+ years of Financial Services industry experience
* Understanding of architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
* Experience with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
* Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
* Polished presenter, with strong verbal skills, able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences including technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
* Familiarity with developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
* Familiarity with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques.
* Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
* Certified Scrum Master
* Experience implementing cloud based digital marketing solutions
* Experience in the interactive marketing industry
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.