Senior Statistical Programmer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/5/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join our team! The Senior Statistical Programmer will provide statistical programming support in the project specific programming of statistical tables, figures and listings, together with CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) datasets for clinical trials in accordance with Chiltern and/or sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or study specific guidelines.
This position will be office based in Wilmington, NC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform data manipulation techniques and advanced techniques (arrays, transpositions, complex merges, SQL, etc.) and generic macro use and development to enable listing, table and graph generation
2. Analyze information and develop innovative solutions to programming and data analysis challenges
3. Efficiently produce quality results under time constraints
4. Successfully coordinate multiple priorities
5. Complete assigned tasks within known budget constraints
6. Serve as the statistical programming lead on internal project teams and coordinate programming, verification, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures
7. Assist internal project team in identifying project priorities and communicating such activities and associated timelines to departmental management
8. Work independently to carry out assignments with occasional support from senior management
9. Ensure the efficiency, quality, and integrity of data reporting and project activities executed
10. Represent the department in client meetings/presentation and maintain a positive working relationship with sponsors, collaborating associate and vendor personnel
11. Actively adapt and adjust priorities to ensure timely and quality completion of assigned tasks
12. Contribute to ongoing improvement of programming processes and methodology
13. Perform other related duties as required by the Department.