Senior Technical Accounting Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 1/3/2018
Foster City, CA
The SEC Reporting Manager will be responsible for owning the integrity of the Company s external investor communications, including managing the Financial reporting and Stock-based Compensation functions. You will also be the lead on technical accounting issues. This important position reports to the Assistant Controller but has high visibility to the VP Finance, Corporate Controller, VP IR and CFO.
* Manage accounting for stock-based compensation for compliance with ASC 718, including valuation and forecasting, and collaboration with Payroll and Stock Administration;
* Oversee external SEC financial reporting process, including drafting of financial statements, preparing consolidated cash flow statements, footnotes and MD&A, investor presentations and completing GAAP checklists;
* Prepare analyses and other information to support the annual audit and quarterly reviews with external auditors;
* Support special projects and workflow process improvements;
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
* Research, evaluate, and prepare technical accounting memos/whitepapers and external reporting implications of complex and non-standard transactions, as well as general corporate accounting matters;
* Work closely with other functional groups on projects and SEC filings, including sales and marketing, engineering, operations, customer support, FP&A and IT, to provide guidance and set up processes and controls;
* A strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude
* A self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision making skills,
* Extremely detail-oriented and organized who takes pride in delivering work deliverables
* Excellent multi-tasker who understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations
* Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
* BS in Accounting or Finance
* CPA certification; Big 4 CPA firm (or regional equivalent) experience required
* Minimum 6 years of experience required
* Experience with SEC reporting and technical requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley
* Strong analytical skills, detailed-oriented
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Experience with Workiva Wdesk and Equity Edge
* Experience with SaaS or Software company preferred
Qualys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability.