Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager 9/20/2017
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is currently searching for a Senior Water / Wastewater Project Manager with a minimum 15 years experience to join our Water Business Line team in the Atlanta, GA office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and dynamic leader to join our team with support from strong nationally recognized technical staff. We are looking for a team leader who has the expertise and technical knowledge to lead and manage staff in the execution of projects, as well as a proven reputation for excellence in client management / business development - successfully leading project pursuits and winning work within the municipal Water / Wastewater market of this region.
* Works directly with clients to determine needs and provide solutions, and then manages the client s expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
* Lead the planning, management, execution and delivery of engineering projects.
* Develop scopes of work and budgets.
* Support/Lead strategic and tactical planning to expand presence with existing clients, improve/expand our services and strengthen our position in the marketplace.
* Serve as a one of the primary client-facing contacts.
* Identify, track and position for opportunities well in advance of advertisement through internal contacts and relationships.
* Develop relationships and/or provide guidance on teaming partners for pursuits.
* Lead the pursuit capture planning for significant opportunities.
* Lead teams in the preparation of winning proposals, presentation delivery and interviews.
* Supervise and support the work of others.
* Mentor junior staff.
* 15 years of experience in engineering and consulting, primarily related to the municipal market.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field.
* Licensed Professional Engineer.
* Excellent technical engineering skills.
* Project Management experience on projects of various sizes.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business and technical challenges.
* Possess a solid understanding of selling professional engineering services to municipal clients.
* Demonstrated client management / engagement experience with the client/project capture process including integrating value propositions into winning proposals.
* Strong business development skills including; maintenance/development of current clients, coordinating meetings, conducting effective client presentations and preparing written reports.
* Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
* Active participation in regional and/or national professional associations.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* GA Professional Engineering registration.
* Solid awareness, understanding and experience with the Metro Atlanta municipal marketplace.
Engineering - Water/Wastewater
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.