Sensitizing Manufacturing Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 2/1/2018
Carestream Health, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCarestream Health Colorado includes Support Manufacturing, Coating, Converting/Packaging, and Distribution. Support Manufacturing is responsible for making support bases for film products. Chemicals are coated onto the rolls in the Coating operation. From there, the rolls travel to Converting, where they are slit into widths for export customers, which is sold around the world. This position primarily performs production tasks to make product in a manufacturing environment.
Read and follow procedures.
* Perform multiple functions in a manufacturing environment.
* Work with chemicals; may mix chemicals; work could be in a wet environment.
* Operator manufacturing equipment/machinery.
* Machine, equipment and work area cleaning.
* Work is protocol and machine paced.
* Rotating shifts and may need to work overtime based on business needs.
* Strict Adherence to procedures, attention to detail and accurate/error free work.
* Knowledge and strict adherence to safety procedures.
* Strong emphasis on quality, keeping area/equip clean.
* Basic reading, writing, math, metric system, computer skills and ability to use measurements accurately.
* Read job-related material and write effectively.
* Good interpersonal skills, and good communication skills listen for understanding, express oneself clearly.
* Good oral and written communications.
* Must have a strong desire to understand and meet customer needs.
* Must be organized, good time management skills and self-motivated.
* Must have good decision making skills, troubleshooting skills, and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Adhere to all safety and EHS procedures.
High School Diploma or GED
3+ months experience in chemical coating manufacturing environment
Carestream, and its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran..