This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/11/2017
Laerdal Medical Corp
Wappingers Falls, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION• User Intelligence Gathering - Conduct user research and market intelligence gathering to help understand RQI Program user needs related to implementation and support services
• User Journey - Create overviews and user journey visualizations to clearly communicate the customer needs insights.
• Solutions and Services Visual Mapping – Work with otherso design and depict in visual mapping tools Program Solutions and Services
• Prototypes – Help with, and in some cases lead, the development of conceptual prototypes for new RQI Program Solutions and Services.
Position Holder is Accountable For:
Define accountabilities. Accountability is being answerable for the result. List the key areas, projects, implementations or applications that the individual is solely accountable for or has the primary decision-making authority. The purpose for defining these accountabilities is to clarify what the employee is accountable for and to agree exactly on the scope of authority. Accountabilities may not be applicable for all roles.
• Lead the Implementation & Support Services design development process, from early phase exploration through finished design output. Including
o User research & ethnographic studies
o Ideation & conceptualization
o Industrialization & design detailing
o Usability studies & product validation
• Identify opportunities for organization to add customer value and decrease non-value added activities on allocated activities.
• Use performance metrics to help understand how high quality service delivery for customers can be improved,
• Collaborate with project management team members to ensure alignment in approach and mapping and data capture tool utilization.
• Conduct User Testing and Validation activities in collaboration with development project teams and customer-facing implementation teams
Describe primary responsibilities. The Responsibilities describe the most important and frequent actions that are taken by the employee in support of their role. These activities should represent approximately 80% of the time spent on the job. The intention is to provide a concise overview of the job, not to provide “how to” or “step-by-step” details.
Responsibilities and deliverables are:
• User studies and analysis
• Documentation /presentation / visualization of user journeys, including needs and requirements
• Concept sketches and mock-ups for Services and Programs
• Work closely with Implementation & Support Teams, BU development teams and Program Design Manager.
• User testing and program validation
• Process measurement
• Collaboration to drive continuous improvement of Solution and Services processes
Relevant qualifications and experience:
• Education on master’s level within industrial design, service design or similar
• At least 5 years of experience working in a multidisciplinary team
• Strong leadership skills
• Enthusiasm for creating the best possible user experiences and making a difference for nurse education and training
• Good abilities in understanding user needs and transferring this to products and services
• Good visualization skills, throughout the phases of a development project
• Experience in planning and execution of user tests and product validation
• User interface design experience
• Rapid prototyping skill
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance