This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 3/6/2018
GUIYANG CITY, ZZ
* Manage Installation, maintenance and support of
customer solutions implementation primarily in
AA/ICP/ICPMS instruments in analytical area
* Contribute to high-value service related procedures
* Responsible for billing service and promotion the
* Responsible for accessories & consumables sales.
* Developing and maintaining positive relationships
with customers in assigned territory.
* Bachelor s Degree in Electronic / Electrical
Engineering, Chemistry or a science related field
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar
position; advanced training in electronic,
mechanical principles preferred
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational & problem solving skills
* Drive for results, able to work independently,
multi-task and prioritize based on business targets