This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/15/2017
Business Title: Service Representative
Department: Market Area
Berlitz enables people to communicate with confidence in a global environment in order to achieve their goals in life.
As the world s premier provider of language training and intercultural services, with a footprint in more than 70 countries, we offer premium and effective language training for kids, teens, and adults, as well as language, intercultural and business solutions for corporate clients. Our distinctive training methods, instructor-led learning approach, and flexible, multi-platform delivery, together enhance learners motivation and self-confidence necessary for successful communication on a global stage.
For over a century, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio enabling our clients to communicate with confidence. Founded in 1878, Berlitz is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. For more information on programs and services please visit www.berlitz.com.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Assure maximum satisfaction of our internal and external customers by managing their expectations in order to achieve the objective of creating long-staying, loyal customers. Handle day-to-day Learning Center operations and perform administrative functions. Support retention and acquisition sales functions and tracks marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Retention Activities from enrollment to renewal
* Maintain positive customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction
* Conduct first lesson interviews
* Schedule lessons for customers and instructors
* Schedule and conduct student consultations
* Ensure optimal Language Center appearance
* Encourage customer re-enrollments.
* Enter and manage information in LCMS
* Process invoices and collect customer payments
* Prepare and reconcile payroll and other financial reports
* Manage material inventory.
Customer Acquisition Activities
* Conduct sales activities from initial inquiry through enrollment
* Support and track local marketing activities and promotional events.
Reports To: Learning Center Manager
At Berlitz, we believe in providing with the most competitive benefits available, so we offer the following benefits for our regular full-time employees:
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Credit Union (McGraw-Hill)
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Discounted Berlitz Language Lesson
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefits TransitChek
* Medical and Prescription Drugs/ Dental / Vision
* Flexible Spending Account - Medical and Dependent
* Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, Personal, and Sick Leave
* 401K - Employer matches 50% of employee's first 10% of deferred contribution, upon meeting eligibility requirements.
Education: Four-year degree or equivalent experience
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Positive performance rating for current/most recent performance appraisal
* Sales and customer service experience highly desirable
* Second language a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Berlitz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Applicants can view other relevant employment law posters and regulations from the Department of Labor by clicking on the links below:
Your Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Notice: Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Pay Transparency Final Rule
Short online video: Disability Inclusion Starts with You Voluntarily self-identifying is a good thing!
If you would like to request accommodation for an alternative way to complete an application due to a disability, or need support for any technical related issue that prevents you from completing an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.