Service Specialist 9/19/2017
The Goldman Sachs Group
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an on-line savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget.
Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers* We're looking for an operations professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams. OUR IMPACT Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Work cooperatively and conversationally with our customers to resolve service issues and customer questions
* Document all service efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies
* Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts and escalations in accordance with established standards
* Ensure all accounts in assigned lists are managed accurately and timely
* Quality is measured through call recordings and account auditing
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Sales, service or collections experience
* Strong understanding of customer service experience
* Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.