Services Solution Executive - Austin
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 1/20/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONExperience: 7 - 10 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
As a Services Solutions Executive for Lenovo's Services Solutions Group, you ll be responsible for delivering net new account wins across the Corporate, Public and Global segment with an emphasis on our services portfolio. You will drive not only revenue, but profit as well to position our company for continued growth and success. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large enterprise companies more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will understand Lenovo s portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions. The SSE will sell an expanding services portfolio of services surrounding Lenovo Hardware directly and with our partners. These services include but are not limited to: Deployment Services, Priority Support, Service Contract Upgrades, Protection Services, and Migration Services and Maintenance. Future services will include various aspects of professional services that are required to Design, Deploy, and Support Infrastructure products. In this role, the SSE will be expected to drive their own sales calls, while also attending joint calls with sales team members at all levels of the customer organization. This is a client facing, acquisition sales role requiring deep industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise working large deals at the C level. We are looking for a hunter with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level.
* Independently identify, develop, and close new large enterprise opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals
* Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
* Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
* Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
* Understand and adapt to Lenovo s ongoing product and services developments
* Lead a cross functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
* Collaborate with peer specialist customer engagement across our server, workstation, and server groups, among others
* Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and customer service
* Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics Position Requirements
* BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience
* 7 - 10 years of successful Enterprise technology sales is required
* Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota
* Executive relationship within account set
* Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies
* Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.