This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 8/7/2017
Baldwin - Yankton
Entry level position requiring individual to learn and attain proper procedures and skills necessary to install and adjust basic production equipment with minimum amount of supervision. Assists experienced setup personnel with adjusting more intricate and complex production lines. Performs minor repairs and maintenance duties. Develops familiarity with specifications and orders.
Internal: Department supervision and personnel. Also, Tool Room and Maintenance personnel.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Entry level position requiring individual to learn and attain proper procedures and skills necessary to install and adjust production equipment.
2. Assists experienced setup personnel with intricate and complex production equipment.
3. Handles minor repairs and maintenance of equipment with a minimum of supervision.
4. Understands specifications and work orders to assure that proper setup is achieved.
5. Basic fabrication as required.
6. Responsible for monitoring department equipment for safety. Informs supervision of unsafe conditions.
7. Completes paperwork as required, including time, inspection, downtime, scrap, productivity, and production reports.
8. Trains employees new to the position or area as required.
9. Keeps work areas clean, orderly, and free of obstruction.
10. Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: High school education.
Any deviations from the above requirements (e.g. substituting more work experience for required education) will be evaluated and approved by the Vice President - Manufacturing Operations.
Preferred: High school education with 6 months of manufacturing experience.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Must own basic hand tools. This position requires the individual to handle and transport materials and equipment weighing up to approximately seventy-five pounds. Must be able to use and understand measurement and test equipment. (e.g. caliper, micrometer, etc.).
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.