Shared Services Analyst - Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Main contact for customer service and credit department for all customer credit card related issues including but not limited to reversals and charge backs. Responsible for defending the companys position regarding credit card charge-backs. The analyst must be well versed in the JDE system and will be required to troubleshoot and investigate complex key account issues relating to systems inefficiencies or department procedure discrepancies. Provide reports to the credit teams and management detailing the credit card data such as: credit card declines, cards soon to expire and tracking of charge-back outcomes. The analyst will act as a liaison between the shared services department and IS in the event there are discrepancies involving customer credit card payments. Responsible for the maintenance and reconciliation of HSI core inter-company accounts. This includes monthly duties to provide reconciliation reports to account contacts and inter/intra-company overviews to management. The analyst will also be responsible for coding, noting and reporting all bankruptcy accounts. This will entail providing required court paperwork as well as working with legal personnel.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Main contact for customer credit card issues including reversals and/or chargebacks, responsible for verifying the reasons of each reversal and defending HSI regarding credit card charge-backs. Works with sales, customer service and credit department to provide credit card companies with necessary documentation when charges are disputed. Provide credit teams with reports detailing weekly credit declines and soon to expire customer credit cards.
* Directly responsible for maintenance and reconciliation of HSI Inter-company and liquidation accounts. The analyst will work with contacts from various subsidiaries to ensure all balances are paid.
* All accounts that are identified as having entered a bankruptcy status will be funneled through the analyst. It is analysts responsibility to code the account and remove the A/R balances from the sub ledger. The analyst will be responsible for providing detailed monthly reporting identifying the impact of bankruptcy bad debts and recoveries. Also responsible for providing paperwork to the courts in the event of a bankruptcy, this includes: proof of claim form, invoice copies, etc.
* Maintains and updates the Credit Department TSX network site (including updates on existing documentation of credit policies and procedures).
* Responsible for daily monitoring and troubleshooting of JDE system issues. Including but not limited to batch errors, customer statement exceptions etc.
* Oversees the operations of the check-by phone and web-based payment systems.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including Worldwide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
* Meeting and leading team members for review on specific work items and training on better practices and efficiencies.
Two to four years commercial credit and collections, accounting or general business experience, or the equivalent required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills in a financial environment. Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and JDE software or equivalent.
Associates degree in Business, or the equivalent required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status..