This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
8 am - 5 pm
Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident. Must have or be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
Telesis has an immediate need for an SharePoint Administrator with excellent proactive skills, to join an established Operation and Support team. The mission of this group is to provide 24x7x365 operational and administrative support for a government Civilian Agency client, and to manage all incoming and outgoing support requests related to the network and business infrastructure.
The effort will provide system administration for networks, servers, and cloud services to include architecture documentation and testing.
* Designs, tests, builds and troubleshoots SharePoint infrastructure
* Migrates content between SharePoint sites and farms (2010 to 2013) and troubleshoots for content integrity.
* Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting SQL servers and databases with standard, clustered, and always-on configurations.
* Building out and configuring SharePoint 2010 and 2013 environments, both on premises and in the cloud (AWS) across various enclaves
* Testing and deploying patches on SharePoint servers
* Testing and deploying SharePoint solutions across different environments
* Creating and updating sites, lists, workflows, and forms
* Entering and briefing SharePoint infrastructure change requests
* Testing, coordinating, and implementing SharePoint infrastructure changes
* Creating and presenting infrastructure and engineering presentation slides/diagrams to management and colleagues
* Gathering program and user requirements to establish SharePoint application needs, capabilities, and seeking new program work with SharePoint API as basis for development activities and solutions
* Participates in special projects as required
* Must have a current or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
* 5-8 years of Systems Engineering experience
* 3-5 years SharePoint Administration experience
* Experience with both SharePoint 2010 and 2013 environments
* Experience migrating from SharePoint 2010 to 2013
* Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of SharePoint environments
* Strong troubleshooting skills with SharePoint, Windows Server, IIS, and SQL
* Experience with both Windows Server 2008 and 2012 operating systems
* Experience managing SharePoint content databases in SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2014
* Experience troubleshooting SQL database connection issues
* Strong experience patching SharePoint Servers and Windows Server operations systems
* Strong experience backing up, restoring, and moving sites and lists within SharePoint environments
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience tuning SharePoint to optimize performance
* Familiarity with SharePoint 2016
* Experience writing technical documentation
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Public Trust Clearance. Candidates must have or be able to obtain and keep a Public Trust Clearance
* Demonstrated proficiency and experience working with SharePoint and, or all of the following: Linux (CentOS and Red Hat), Microsoft Windows (Server and Workstation), databases (Oracle, MySQL), web services, and internet protocols
* Exceptional computer skills and proficiency on PC platforms
* A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering) and three (3) years of relevant technical experience
* An additional four (4) years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree
* Previously worked for a federal civilian government agency
* Previously worked in an O&M environment where ITIL best practices were employed
* SharePoint Certification or related Microsoft certifications
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status