Shipping & Receiving Clerk / Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Opportunity
ATI Cast Products is seeking a Shipping /Receiving Clerk-Driver to join our team.
Receives material for distribution and prepares materials and parts for outside process. Issues material to production areas. Organizes and maintains storage and inventory of parts and materials. Prepares parts for shipping; including cleaning, applying customer marking, packaging and associated paperwork.
Specifically, the Shipping /Receiving Clerk:
* Follow company and customer procedures when preparing product for shipment
* Prepare and confirm quality of product is compliant
* Prepare parts for outside vendor service per required standards, creates log sheets, receives and inspects inbound parts and processing documents.
* Receive inbound raw materials, supplies and hazardous materials, verify and inspect goods to packing slip, log receipt as needed, perform receiving transaction in system and deliver.
* Prepares associated bill of lading, customer paperwork and package product for domestic and international shipments.
* Prepare product for shipment, clean using wash system and crane, hand clean/scrub to remove all ink and/or stains and oven dry parts.
* Inspects product to comply with specifications.
* Inventory, order, arrange and deliver supplies to department areas as needed.
* Post inventory issues and perform data entry.
* Organize and maintain warehouse storage and central stores.
* Organize and maintain log and log books.
* Deliver all the goods that are assigned on time
* Maintain a driving log
* Must drive safely at all times and have to conduct inspections on their truck, whether it is in good condition
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must pass the Department of Transportation Physical
* 1-2 years Shipping/Receiving experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Successful candidates will need to bring:
* Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks satisfactorily in order to meet multiple deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail and numeric accuracy.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Must be able to drive a forklift
* Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and work in a courteous manner.
* Be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
JOB CONDITIONS (Travel, extensive overtime, evening meetings, on-call, etc.)
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision and depth perception.
* Must be able to sit for long periods while driving
To apply: All qualified applicants interested in this position are encouraged to apply via www.atimetals.com/careers
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Must have a valid driver's license
Must pass the Department of Transportation Physical
1-2 years Shipping/Receiving experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.