This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/6/2017
Great Plains Oilfield Rental
Louisville, OH, US
Great Plains Oilfield Rental
Great Plains Oilfield Rental provides quality oilfield rental tools and equipment to US land-based clients in all major operating areas.
Assists in maintaining the workability and efficiency of the shop/yard by performing duties from general housekeeping to light maintenance/repairs.
This role works under the direction of the Field Manager.
* Evaluate incoming/outgoing equipment accurately for maintenance and/or damages.
* Collaborate closely with maintenance and field team to resolve issues.
* Understand and identify company equipment descriptions and select the correct equipment as per job requirements.
* Operate fork lifts, tele handlers, and loaders and/or have the ability to learn this equipment to load and off load incoming and outgoing trucks.
* Operate a power washer for cleaning all equipment that's in the yard and any and all equipment as it's returned.
* Maintain and ensure the accuracy of asset numbers and quantities of equipment in the yard and that which is returned and communicate this to management.
* Able to work overtime as needed/required. Available for call-outs (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays)
* Able to travel as required for meetings, training, seminars, etc. which may be overnight, day(s), week, etc.
* Able to work well independently and in team settings
* Ability to provide information to supervisors and coworkers by telephone, in written form, email, or in person
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts
* Must be able and willing to work in extreme climate and work conditions
* Basic keyboarding or other small motor skills occasionally
* Operation of heavy equipment or vehicles
* Climbing or working in awkward or cramped positions
* Walking or standing for prolonged periods
* A valid driver license with a satisfactory MVR in accordance with company fleet policy
* High School Diploma or GED
* Associate s degree, vocational or technical school degree
This position requires the employee to work outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions typical of the area where the job is located, including dust, humidity, sleet, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, wind, and other inclement weather. Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying outdoor conditions, including environmental chemicals, gases, noise, dampness, fumes, radiation and heights. Employee must be able to work closely with others in the confined area of the job, in a fast-paced team environment, and work independently when required or directed, taking initiative when necessary.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.