SIMULIA Academic Business Development Manager - Providence, RI area
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
The SIMULIA Academic Program is an essential component of our strategy for long-term growth and success of our company. As an Academic Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, innovative team environment to promote SIMULIA to academic institutions in North America.
* Promote growth and adoption of SIMULIA software in colleges and universities in North America
* Suggest, develop and support worldwide initiatives for long term, sustained success of the SIMULIA Academic Program
* Identify and develop strategic partnerships with academic institutions and departments
* Facilitate and support the development of innovative pedagogical experiences and promote to our academic community
* Support commercial sales staff and field offices in their academic related activities
* Develop SIMULIA academic product portfolio and go-to-market materials
* Encourage cooperation and teamwork across all 3DS teams involved in academia
* Act as 3DS ambassador to our academic community""
The ideal candidate will meet many of the following requirements:
-Experience using SIMULIA software, particularly Abaqus and/or the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
-3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in an academic or commercial engineering environment
-Experience teaching or training others to use SIMULIA software
-Passion for education, particularly within the fields of science and engineering
-Ability to communicate effectively and comfortable presenting to classrooms and large audiences.
- Strong desire to learn and work on multiple projects simultaneously
-Ability to travel up to 20%""
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
This commitment is evident in all aspects of 3DS's employment practices and policies, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, benefits and training. In addition to its commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, certain 3DS entities have established an affirmative action program to promote opportunities throughout the organization for individuals in certain protected classes. All employees are expected to comply with any Affirmative Action Plan in effect for the 3DS entity for which they work. ".