Site Closeout Management Customer Leads
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 11/28/2017
Nokia Siemens Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONNokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Develop, maintain and monitor execution of project/customer specific Site Close Out process requirements which align with customer contractual requirements in cooperation with Customer Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Roll Out Manager and Vendor Management
* Collaborate with tools team to develop improvements and/or troubleshoot tools related issues
* Initialize and support measures for Site Close Out submission improvement raised from customer Site Closeout Manager.
* Customer Escalation Management
* Attend Supplier meetings to obtain feedback that can drive further improvements.
* Attend Operational Review meetings and to gauge success of the team
* Plan and organize lessons learned analysis workshops within the project to implement continuous improvement measures
* Coordinate and/or provide training for tools/processes related to Site Close Out Management
* Collaborate with Quality Management by providing site Quality details to drive Quality improvement
Qualifications 3 years of Wireless technology experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience leading others
Experience in project management preferred
Ability to influence others, strong negotiation skills.
Ability to communicate with all levels
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrate an understanding of project closeout activities.
Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
Willingness to travel