This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 3/1/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description: Skilled Laborer
Reports to: Superintendent or Designated Leader
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Type: FT
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/DISABILITY/E-Verify/DFWP
Note: This job description is intended to summarize the type and level of work performed by the incumbent and is not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities and requirements. Receipt of this job description does not constitute an employment agreement. Crom, LLC is an at-will employer and may terminate the employment relationship with or without notice or cause.
Perform tasks as assigned to complete the project.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
* Perform jobs and tasks as assigned including but not limited to unloading materials, site preparation, pipe placement, formwork installation, steel placement, concrete work, finishing, scaffold driver, hose dragging, shotcrete work, dome forming, wire-winding, and painting.
* Learn skills for assigned jobs and tasks.
* Abide by all safety rules on the jobsite.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must have worked as a Laborer for six (6) months or for the duration of one complete job.
* Superintendent recommendation.
* Must have the ability to work as a member of a team, is reliable, and attentive to the work being performed.
* Generally work 8 to 10 hour shifts, although longer shifts are common; weekend and overtime work may be required.
* Employee may experience weather-related or other work stoppage at any time of the year.
* Employees are expected to move, at their own expense, with the crew from one jobsite to the next jobsite, which may be outside of an employee s resident state.
* Transportation and housing are the responsibility of the employee.
* Some tasks may expose workers to harmful materials, chemicals, fumes, odors, loud noise or dangerous machinery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is physically demanding. May lift and carry heavy objects, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in awkward positions. Some work is at great heights. All work is outdoors in all weather conditions. Requires manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, and sense of balance.
* Follow all Crom and job site safety requirements
* Properly use/wear all PPE
* Compliance with all fall protection requirements is critical
Must be able to move, lift or leverage up to 50 lbs ofter and more than 50 lbs occasionally.
Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, reach, walk and climb often.
Must be able to engage in unrestricted communication in person often and by telephone or computer seldom.