Social Media Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
Cambia Health Solutions
Social Media Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
The Social Media Manager is the evangelist for our brands, leaders and employees to use social media to cultivate trust and engagement with external and internal audiences.
This position also manages our Social Center of Excellence and corporate social media channels. This person works cross functionally throughout the organization to share best practices and expert knowledge around earned and paid social strategy, social listening and response, content creation, employee advocacy and tactics.
This person will have a deep understanding of social platforms, tools and data, stays up-to-date on new trends and technologies, and brings a creative editorial eye with a focus on increased engagement.
Skills and abilities needed for success:
* Demonstrated subject matter expert of social networking channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Glassdoor, Google+, Instagram, Snapchat, wikis and blogs.
* Demonstrated project management skills.
* Demonstrated competency working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels.
* Creative thinker with the ability to develop ideas into executable plans.
* Highly skilled in written and verbal communications.
* Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated passion for social media, strong desire to seek out new tools and think outside of the box.
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced environment.
* Ability to distill complicated, technical message into consumer-friendly language, writing in a variety of voices, including persuasive, informative and personal.
* Demonstrated ability to maneuver through complex matrix organization, leading with influence and expertise.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The Social Media Manager would have a degree in communications, marketing or a related field; 8+ years of digital communications experience, demonstrated leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Responsible for Cambia s social media objectives, strategy and programs. This position will manage Cambia s Social Center of Excellence and relationships with the organization s social media stakeholders, vendors and industry associations.
* Provide expert knowledge and insights that will guide social media strategies to meet business objectives.
* Establish, track, and report on KPI s for all social media channels.
* Partner with multiple internal and external partners to bring the brand s social presence to life, including occasional live event coverage and campaigns.
* Actively engage with online community through social listening.
* Build social media capabilities across the enterprise.
* Counsel brands, leaders and employees on social media strategies, best practices and provide training.
* Manage relationships with key social media stakeholders through our Center of Excellence and collaborate in an integrated model.
* Manage social media listening & publishing vendors.
* Stay on top of the latest social media and content marketing trends and look for opportunities for the company to engage in those new tools and trends.
* Keep up-to-date with social media guidelines, policies and rules of engagement for employees.
* Tracks social media influence measurements, partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
* Works with social media stakeholders (customer service, brands, community) on social listening and response strategies
* Utilizes social media as a channel of communication to market around key themes and messages that match our other marketing programs, product launches, etc.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.