Social Specialist 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Genuine is seeking a talented Social Specialist to assist in the strategic preparation and management of social profiles for Genuines clients. The Social Specialist will develop and maintain online social networking and media accounts to optimize the online user experience and improve customer satisfaction. You represent our clients within their online community of passionate customers. Your stewardship fosters customer engagement, facilitates conversations, and connects people with the information they need.
We are looking for qualified candidates who will collaborate and partner with the necessary internal team members to ensure social media initiatives and vision meet business requirements for all support areas, including editing content based on community guidelines, escalation management, assisting with the delivery and the design of key social media and customer while proactively sharing success. The right person will grow tremendously in this position and could be given wide latitude for independent judgment regarding operations and social media.
* Assists with status calls, executes on all deliverables and client communications, content calendars, paid strategy, scheduling, etc.
* Provide support for online community efforts with creative solutions that will help Genuines clients with digital customer engagement.
* Demonstrated passion for social media on a personal level, as well as possessing a professional curiosity.
* Strong written communication skills with demonstrated experience in online communities and social media.
* Demonstrated understanding of, and proficiency in, using social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and various community platforms to engage with customers.
* Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while communicating with customers in online channels
* Work with internal and external groups to help mitigate any potential issues and risks and source creative answers to customer questions.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required
* 3-5 years of social /agency experience
* Experience managing evergreen social clients and paid campaigns
* Experience performing ongoing social/search keyword optimization on user generated content.
* Excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
* Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
* Ability to work successfully across internal groups driving business results
* Metrics savvy and able to understand trends, terminology and methods.
* Experience working with social listening and scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Percolate, etc.
* Experience providing strategic recommendations that align with clients business and campaign objectives.
* Ability to seamlessly multi-task across clients spanning different industries.
* Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
* Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
* Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability