Social Strategist 10/10/2017
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a Social Strategist to join our Winston-Salem Strategic Planning team.
MullenLowe's Strategic Analytics group applied analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we adopt statistical modeling methodologies and performance insight techniques to maximize the ROI of marketing and advertising across offline and digital channels. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in business and marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Social Strategist will assist in the development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across multiple client engagements. This role will be exposed to online display advertising, search marketing, social media, site analytics, consumer insights, brand equity analytics and market/audience segmentation.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring social listening & content performance utilizing social tools like Netbase, Facebook's reporting dashboard, Twitter Analytics, Instagram and Pinterest analytics.
- Building reports to simply visualize actionable insights for content improvement, partnerships, themes and trends, as well as, formulating hypothesis for test and learn opportunities and track results.
- Present findings to clients on regular reporting intervals for different deliverables covering daily trends, weekly optimizations and monthly landscape shifts and opportunities.
- Helps with planning strategy and rationale for paid social plans and overall social content strategy.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Bachelors degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- Less than 2 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting.
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, DART, and Radian6.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation analysis and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros/VBA preferred.
- Critical thinking - capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports, as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.