Socio-Cultural Analyst (SCA) - Tampa
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 1/3/2018
Macdill Afb, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole and Responsibilities
* This position is located at MacDill AFB, FL (Tampa)
* Provide socio-cultural overview for specified AOI's and provide detailed analysis of populations and their relationships with VEO's, TCO's and local Governments.
* Provide atmospheric information outlining leaders, group dynamics, attitudes, cultural norms and values.
* Highlight major components of human society: economic, demographic, legal/regulatory, political/institutional, social/cultural, religious/ideological, and relevant geographic variables to the operational commander.
* Collaborate with PAS Senior Geospatial and All-Source analysts for production development and planning.
* Highlight and articulate exploitable operational opportunities within the socio-cultural fabric of an area of interest tailored for use within an IW/UW environment.
* DIA funded SCA analyst will also be responsible for fulfilling the DIAP 360G (socio-cultural) responsibilities required of HQ USSOCOM.
Required Qualifications and Education
* Bachelors' degree (BA/BS) in a social science discipline
* 3 years intelligence experience with analysis, reporting, and briefing in a DoD setting.
* Requires TS/SCI clearance
Desired Qualifications and Experience
* 5 Years' combined SCA experience
* Master's degree (MA/MS) in a social science discipline preferred
* 1 year experience with ArcGIS
* 3 years' experience with identity studies (e.g. anthropology, sociology, political science, etc.) or development economics
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled